We offer regular wildlife walks each month to visit exciting sites, acquire new ID skills, and simply enjoy a guided wildlife walk with others. There is always something new to encounter & our aim is to help you learn about nature in easy, bite-size chunks to ensure both your knowledge and connection grows.
– Everyone welcome irrespective of background or baseline knowledge
– Each walk is approximately 3 hours taken at a slow and pleasant wildlife-watching pace
– The terrain varies but typically involves a mixture of easy to moderate walking accessible for anyone with suitable footwear and a can-do attitude*
– Start time varies to maximise our encounters with wildlife but include both early starts and more typical times i.e. start at 10am and finish at 1pm
– Group size maximum of 8 to ensure everyone gets good views & access to guide
– All walks £20pp. unless otherwise stated.
*For those who need significant assistance with walking, be it a walking stick or wheelchair, please do speak to me directly in advance to discuss suitability of individual walks.
How do I learn about upcoming walks?
Email us & we will add your name to our mailing for monthly walks: email@example.com
Emails sent once every two months advertising upcoming walks.